Friday, June 22, 2012

Homework

I met with my professor today to clear up the confusions about the homework. The exact reasoning being statistical analysis still escapes me, but I feel as though I have grasped the concept well enough that I can continue with the rest of the REU. The amount of work I'm doing is still relatively small, so I am hoping the REU will pick up in its activity next week. I certainly do not feel like I am earning the 3000 dollars by honest work. Likely the instructors are trying to bring everyone up to speed, even so I feel as though me and my partner in the wind project would not mind a little more academic rigor to occupy our time. I don't want this REU to end with simply a fancy thing to put in on my resume and some cash, I definitely want to have gained something more substantial then what I have experienced within the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment