Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cowboy Stadium Tour

Its a pretty big place. Enough room for the worlds biggest television for starters. The engineering to hold a place like that up would be extremely fascinating to take a closer look at, unfortunately that was not exactly the tour guide's specialty but it was still a very grand time. I'm not even a Cowboys fan but I could definitely see how this sports franchise was the second biggest in the world. Plenty of record breaking statistics to go around. Most of the time I was in awe at the sheer number of flat sceen tvs they had in the stadium. I don't even remember the number but it was certainly excessive. I'm not even sure if the majority of the people who go to that stadium even watch the real live game, as fascinating as it can be to watch it live on television...  

No comments:

Post a Comment