Sunday, July 1, 2012

The weekend

Two weeks have now passed. On whole I think the only thing I could ask out of this internship would be more work. I enjoy what I learn I simply wish I could learn more of it. This weekend I spend some time studying trusses which was not a difficult concept. I certainly feel as though this project is easier than the other projects so far. I look forward with great anticipation to the modeling. Besides the usual humdrum affair of work I thought it would be inspiring and healthy to the purposes of a creative mind to get out and see a bit of country. I visited Austin, which was an invigoratingly weird and liberal landscape. A beautiful city on the whole and I encourage anyone with a free weekend to find a way to make the 3 hour trip down there. South Congress is particularly nice as is the live music scene. Texas has some good cattle stompin hoot'n hollerin good time old fashion music down there. Also the broad swath of the Colorado drifts on through the city and seems like a pleasant enough place to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment