Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Poster Printing

This took a little longer than I expected, about four hours total of printing mishaps, waiting for our turn, and making last minute revisions. Not fun but at least it's now done. Only two days left before final presentation. Pretty excited to get back home, it was ridiculously hot today and I definitely don't want to be here during August. For the poster there are a lot of templates on Power Point, most of them won't help you but at least its a start. The dimensions are supposed to be 36 width by 24 heights. It'll help a lot if you know this before starting your poster. Learned about zero member forces as well in my statics class. Last day of that so that's nice to know. If I keep on this track I guess that won't be the last of that class that I see but then again who knows what's up ahead. Maybe I'll just go tour the world for the rest of my life, ever think about doing that? Sometimes you have to give these things serious thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment