Monday, July 2, 2012

Some respite

I never thought I would consider it a blessing to have an overcast day, but a respite from the blazing sun today was a welcome relief. Today's lecture was excellent though it only reiterated what we had been going over in past two weeks and I am definitely ready to move onto something else. We went over a little on how to solve a truss and since I've already done a fair amount of work in statics I don't foresee this next week being that difficult. I've been trying to make myself more busy with this project but since I already know the concepts I don't have much to do. I have done my best to contact professors about additional classes but so far I haven't gotten a response. I wish this process of contacting professors was easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment